Certification Renewal is a Two-Step Process
Earning and submitting CE and renewal of certification is a two-step process and both steps must be completed to avoid the expiration of your CST or CSFA credential:
Step One: Earn and Submit Continuing Education (CE) Credits to AST
Earn CE Credits
Submit CE Credits
- Go to the AST CE Reporting Form to submit CE.
- Additional fees may apply to submit approved CE earned in any period of non-membership during your certification cycle.
Step Two: Submit Certification Renewal Application to the NBSTSA
- All CE must be earned within the dates of your certification cycle – not before or after.
- You must renew your certification before the renewal date by submitting the Certification Renewal Application and renewal fee
- The NBSTSA will verify your CE credit total after receiving the renewal application and fee.
- The NBSTSA strongly encourages you to submit the required CE credits to AST 60 days in advance of your renewal date to avoid any delay in processing your new card and certificate.